Sunday, April 15, 2007

Waitflix Delivers!

I mailed a Netflix movie in on Tuesday (from inside the downtown post office) and there was a new movie in my mail box on Thursday. This is my fourth movie and each of the three previous took one week each. So it is possible to get a movie in 2 or 3 days! My current theory is that the first two were released that week and had to come from another location; and the third was an old obscure classic that had to come from another location. Could be?

Coincidentally, I was tapping my foot waiting on the first three because I had all this spare time and really wanted a movie to watch. Now with the one that came so fast? It's three days later and I may finally get around to watching it today. Been really busy. Guess this is where the "keep it as long as you want" part pays off.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aunt Judy, Get Little Miss Sunshine. I watched it the other day and loved it.

Laura

2:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe you should get a membership to Blockbuster! It works like Netflix, but you can take the movies back to the store and get new ones faster, without waiting!! You haven't seen the commercial? I hope you are well!!1

I miss you lots!!

VerĂ³nica

4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter