Monday, April 02, 2007

Gasoline

Had to stop for gas on the way home today. It's finally pleasant enough weather to not mind going in and paying my $20 for my 8 gallons of gas. I wish that $20 would still fill up the car. Guess I'll have to start taking more in.

I really do want to avoid using the gas credit card and with the more temperate weather, it's much easier to accomplish. When that sharp north wind is bearing down and I find myself hunkering down behind the pump while the tank fills up, that's when I really enjoy the convenience of paying at the pump.

So now I'm all about paying cash everytime. Of course, the weather is still really nice. I may think differently this summer when it's so hot I fear the sun could shoot a ray through my thick glasses and ignite the fumes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter