Sunday, March 25, 2007

Things That Make You Go Hmmm

I went to spend the day with Dad and as I was pulling into town, I got caught by the light as I went to turn onto the State Hwy from the Farm Road I'd been traveling. Ahead of me was a tanker truck. A mighty big one. It was hauling Liquid Nitrogen. Hmmmmmm.

Things That Make You Smile

I stopped by the Dairy Queen on my way out to get a snack for the trip home. A young lady of about 17 was working the drive-thru. I had her pegged as a truck stop waitress-in-training. She came complete with big hair and smacky gum. She told me to have a great evening and even called me babe. Right before I drove away she said, "Now you have a great evenin', babe." Told her thanks and that I would and I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter