Monday, February 26, 2007

What An Ordeal

Yesterday afternoon, I decided to make a quick post. Haven't been posting very often lately, so was trying to do a good thing, right? Blogger would not let me log into my old Blogger account and forced me to move to the new Blogger which involves creating a Gooogle account. The process got interrupted so there I was having had my blogs updated to the new Blogger, and a new Google account, but they weren't recognizing each other. I was slightly freaking out thinking I was going to have to start a whole new blog. And you better believe it would have been on TypePad or somewhere else! But finally, got it working. I didn't even care about posting after that frustrating hour on dial-up. Yep, sometimes we're dragged kicking and screaming into change.

So while I'm ranting, who sent Grandma to Apparel Mart for Walmart this year? No one expects Walmart to compete with the boutiques, but sometimes it's all you've got in the rural scheme of things. They used to have some relatively competitive smart fashions but now, everthing looks like what you ick-ed about when looking at cheap clothes in 1970. What the heck are they thinking!

Ok, that's all I've got for now. Maybe I'll go eat at Wendy's today so I can continue my rant.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter