Thursday, November 01, 2007

NaBloPoMo

Today is the first day of NaBloPoMo, National Blog Posting Month. Thought I'd take a stab at it. We'll see if I make it the thirty consecutive days of November as is the point of NaBloPoMo.

I thought I was doing pretty well to post about once a week and now once a day? Hmmm. In addition to getting around to my own blog, as part of my job I have to encourage eight students to keep up with their once-a-week committment to do their student blog. Close to impossible.

I've even posted the last few blogs for one of them. When I run into Jordan and he tells me what he's been up to, I put it in his blog since he never seems to get around to doing it. Today he came by the office with a new giveaway t-shirt (he is the king of aquiring free t-shirts) and I took a photo of him to put on his blog. When his photo hits Facebook with him in his Halloween costume, I'll snag a photo of that to post for him. I've got to find some new bloggers that will post! HaHa.

That's all until tomorrow!

1 Comments:

Blogger Sphincter said...

Good luck with NaBloPoMo. (It's a challenge for me to even remember how to spell it.)

9:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter