Monday, October 15, 2007

My TV As A Radio

Tonight, I turned on my tv and there was only audio for about 30 minutes. Sure was glad the visuals started working again. As much as I enjoy tv, that would have been some bad news. But I guess I'm on notice now. The tv has done some flickering type stuff in the past and now this. I'm going to hate turning it off tonight wondering if it'll come on again. Not long ago, I was listening to tv on radio one night while driving. Was listening to Heroes. Almost three quarters of it was in a variety of languages other than English. I'm watching Heroes tonight and they've kept it in English this episode but I'm still glad I can see it. If the tv goes out for good, will I take the opportunity to upgrade? Will I just replace my old school tv or will I spring for cable or satellite and a tv to utilize such tecnology?

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We rented a hotel room once that had 2 tvs, one on top of the other. We thought it was odd. Then we figured out one was for sound and the other was for the picture!! Yep real classy place!

9:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work.

9:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter