Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Cooler Weather

Last night was the first night I didn't use the air conditioner since I got it working a few months ago. It was that cool. I did use the fan to sleep under but that was mostly for the noise.

Got home today and Eienstein had lost his collar. Time to restock. Down to the last spare.

I'm thinking about joining in on NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) which entails posting every day for the month of November. I don't know though. That's a big committment. Some weekend days, I don't even log on to the computer. I'm so undisciplined; once I log on, I just can't seem to get off the computer. I just surf and surf and surf and wait for pages to load at breakneck dial-up speeds. Easy to blow a weekend that way, you know.

I'm so undisciplined. I keep telling myself that I want to get to bed earlier. I'd like to have a stretch of time where I get eight hours of sleep nightly and see how I feel. They say we don't get enough these days. It's already 10:30 p.m. and I'm not even ready to turn in. I wanted to make a post here, and then I'll want to check out some blogs, and then I want to watch at least one of TV shows I recorded. Blah. Blah. On and on, and before you know it the alarm goes off in the morning and I'm draggin myself downstairs to greet another day.

This looks like a good place to say, Night Night! Oh wait, I just remembered I got a stack of magazines in the mail ... let me look.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, how I feel your pain.

8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter