Wednesday, September 26, 2007

True Lies

When I got home last night, I guess the power had gone off and my VCR did not record the season premiers of NCIS and The Unit as I'd planned. Well, I did get to see the end of The Unit, but I didn't have anything recorded to watch. I'd even watched my soap daytime drama after work online.

When JudyA did the Mission:Organization on my living room a few weeks back, I went through all my VHS tapes and tossed most into a donate box but kept out a few. One that I remembered enjoying and kept and have been thinking about watching was True Lies, LINK, starring Arnold Swz. and Jamie Lee Curtis; Bill Paxton as the sleazy used car salesman. I'd forgotten what an action movie it was. A nice escape from reality movie. Seemed like just the ticket last night.

1 Comments:

Blogger lattégirl said...

I do love zee Ah-nold. And Bill Paxton is one of those actors I like, always recognize his face and can NEVER remember his name.

8:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter