Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Red Tailed Hawk

This past weekend, I went to Barrie's. She surprised me by having Marylynn come in from Arkansas. We had a good visit together. And they presented me with my Blessing Way book. Thanks to all of you who participated. It is quite lovely and all of your kind words were very encouraging. It is very special.

Marylynn, Me and Barrie


I am almost fully recovered from my terrible, nasty cold. And my spirits were bouyed from this past weekend. I was in pretty high spirits on my way to work this morning. That was until I saw the hawk. There's this spot where you can often spot a hawk on the power lines watching it's field. When I would spot this beautiful hawk, I'd report my sighting to Gene. This is the first time I've seen it since "the event."

One of the things we always enjoyed about living so far out in the country is seeing the wildlife. I've recently spotted a fox around my place. Vicki suggested it was Gene come back. I asked her if it was Gene, why wasn't he over there helping me wrap the pipes before that big freeze the other day. She laughed heartily.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter