Monday, November 14, 2005

Last Night I Realized I Hadn't Seen "Revenge of the Sith"

That was a movie we'd been waiting to see when it came out on video. It's kind of sad to be watching it without Gene. He was the real kind of fan that stood in line for hours to see the original Star Wars movies. Just think, he didn't see the whole series in his lifetime. I'm sure he thought he would. Missed it by "that" much. Felt funny to read the opening prologue. He always read aloud anything at the beginning of any movie we watched.

Movies I've rented since "The Event":
Traveling Pants -- Cute
Wedding Date -- cute with a little "c"
Earthsea -- I'd forgotten I'd seen it before. I still enjoyed it. It's one of those epic quests with wizards in a land long ago.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter