Monday, April 04, 2005

What a Disappointment!

Finally got my camera situation resolved so I can add more photos and now the ones I've already got on here have disappeared. I guess things over at Flickr.com where my photos are stored have gone Crash-Boom today!

I found a new website that I want to explore more. It is deviantART.com and what is deviantART you might ask? "It is a massive online art community for artists and art lovers to interact in a variety of ways." From my brief look, I'd say it entails posting works in various media (prints, photos, anime, ect.) and sharing them with the community and inviting critiques. Plus there are message boards, contests, ect. About the "deviant" part, think atypical as opposed to perverted because it looks pretty innocuous to me so far.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter