Thursday, March 31, 2005

Look Who I Ran Into!

I was walking across campus today and ran across Miss Judith who is graduating in May. Judith worked with us for a while and I must say she is one of the best and most lively story tellers I have ever met! I am so proud of her. She has worked really hard and really stuck with it. She was saying she wanted me at her graduation and I had to remind her that I don't do graduations. And she said, "Oh yeah. You do weddings." She was ready to laugh at that one sounding like there's no current plans. I always know someone who is graduating and it would be hard to go to every ceremony of every graduation. So a long time ago, I made the decision that for my close college friends that graduate, since they would be sharing with that with hundreds, that I would like to go to their wedding instead which would be just for them. I've been to some great weddings, by the way. Very special occasions!

Congratulations, Judith!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter