Sunday, March 27, 2005

A Hopeful Chore

Saturday morning, I cleaned the junk out of the red car (92 Honday) in case the guy Gene was talking to came by to buy it. Ericka, Ashley, and Caroline -- you'll be glad to know that rolled up carpet is now out of there and I'll have ya'll know I'm doing a great job of keeping the new car free of junk! Well, except for the two "Model T One-Ton Truck" jacks I just put in there yesterday. I mean, it's not every day you come across those. Did you know that when you ordered a Model T truck, they usually only came with the bare chasis, tires/wheels, hood and firewall and the driver would just sit on the gas tank to deliver it? You built seats, truck beds, etc. on it like you wanted. Hey, I promise to get them out of the trunk tomorrow!!!! By the way, the guy never showed up to buy the red car.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter