Saturday, April 02, 2005

A Long Day!

Had to be at work at 6:30 this morning. We had our big preview day today. I'm guessing we had about 1100 prospective students plus their moms, dads, and others. So I'm thinking there were about 2500 guests total.

I was in charge of tours and all takers were there at the same time, within 45 minutes of each other anyway. We were short of volunteer tour guides, too. Thank goodness for the tour guides that work in our office. They were great and took on more than their share! A few volunteer tour guides straggled in around 12:30 or so when they were really no longer needed. We were tapping our toes and watching the minutes tick by for 1:00 when we could quit. I finally got through with my part around 2:00 or 2:30 and was glad to get home and get my feet up. My dogs were barking!

Stopped by Radio Shack and picked up a new battery charger. Hoping that solves my camera problem.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter