Friday, April 01, 2005

No Foolin!

I'm tired! It was such a busy day, that I never even logged onto my computer. We were all trying to get ready for the big preview day tomorrow. We made enough packets for 1300. I wonder how many will actually come. Everyone was so busy and so tense, that it was a wasted April Fool's Day. Practical jokes just wouldn't be appreciated today. Although, Jesse is such a good sport. Or at least I hope he is when he finds his April Fool's Surprise.

Yesterday, Kim brought her new camera by for me to see. I love it. I can't wait to see more photos. Kevin is supposed to put up a website for her. Maybe she'll even let me post a link so you can appreciate her photos, too. The particulars of her new camera are that it is a Canon PowerShot A95, 5.0 MP w/Ai Af. It came w/Canon zoom lens 3X, 7.8-23.4mm 1:2-8-4.9 for all you camera buffs out there. And here is what it looks like.


Tomorrow, I've got to buy some new rechargeable batteries for mine. The ones I've got suck.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter