Monday, March 02, 2009

A Good Find

I started scanning the big box of negatives -- those old big medium format ones -- that I snagged from my folks house before it sold. Always been curious to see if there are some special gems in there that did not have companion prints in the family photo albums.

Here's one of my favorites so far of my mom riding a bicycle. A bicycle? I never saw her ride one, never pictured her riding one, and I think she may have said she could not ride one. She may very well just be faking it and just posing, but I'm loving it.


Mom on a bike!

3 Comments:

Blogger lattégirl said...

Maybe she was just posing, as you say. I must say I look great sitting astride a Harley (not mine, parked, kickstand down).

9:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very cool find! You look a lot like your mom.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Ms. Judy said...

Dad confirmed it. She was just posing. She didn't ride a bike.

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter