Friday, May 11, 2007

Book Referenced in May 6 Post

Here's what I said in that post:

I'm reading a book about early women mountain climbers in America in late 1880-1890's, early 1900's. Charles gave it to me because he thought one of the women on the front looked like me. Maybe I'll post the picture and you can decide if you think it looks like me, too.

The book is The Magnificent Mountain Women: Adventures in the Colorado Rockies (Women of the West) and here is a picture of the cover. Do you see me? You can click on it for a closer look.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You usually do not look that mean!

9:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think you've looked that angry before...maybe when what's-her-name would be in the office...I think we all know who that is. :)

8:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter