Monday, January 09, 2006

This Weekend

Sunday, Jan. 8, 2006

KimH & Ryan

Today, I enjoyed the pleasure of having lunch with KimH and Ryan. It's been a while since I've seen them and it is always a treat when I do. They seem to be doing very well. Kim has completed her Master's and Ryan starts his next week.

After lunch, I spent way too long in Lowe's. I picked up some things to do some closet organizing with -- but kept avoiding going home to work on it. There were still things of Gene's hanging up. But I did make it home eventually and his clothes are not hanging up anymore. Haven't actually done much with them but at least they're not hanging up. Still have a couple of drawers to unload, too. Let me tell you -- it's not fun!

Saturday, Jan. 7, 2006
Took my car in for the 30,000 mile maintenance. I've had it about 14 months. After that long wait, I went to the mall and got a haircut and hunted for bargains.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter