Friday, May 20, 2005

Update on the Lakehouse and More

Well, the guy that wanted the house didn't call back by noon. When I finally did get in touch with him, he gave me the update -- he was working on it. It's his first time to buy a house and his learning curve was taking some time. It was going to take a few days before he got close to approval. In the meantime, another fellow that had expressed interest said he was ready to buy. This guy had earnest money in hand so looks like we've got a deal. Or at least we're on our way.


This year's tshirt
In the last couple weeks, I made a graduation gift for a student worker, designed and did seven iron-on tshirt transfers for an annual event with friends, and designed a brochure for a friend's business. I finally got creative, but all the deadlines converged and I ended up doing it all at once. Kind of made it stressful and I had to keep reminding myself not to get lost in the details. That will really eat up the time! But that's all done. What's next?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter