Thursday, May 19, 2005

Big Changes in the Workaday World

We've known for a while that my office will be getting a new building and become it's own department. My supervisor and I have been making big plans about the new space and new programs we want to implement. Day before yesterday, it was announced that my supervisor will be moving up and staying in our current department, but our director will move and become Director of the new department and my immediate supervisor. The plans that were made for the new department ... who knows? New Director equals new direction.

On another note, we found someone who wants the lakehouse. Now he has to try to get financing. Supposed to visit with his banker today and call me by noon. Keep your fingers crossed!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter