Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Office

I don't think I've even mentioned that I moved to a different office. Work has been crazy busy. This new office, in it's quieter location, was intended to enable me to concentrate and get more work done. I think it's working! I've been working like crazy the past few days. Still not caught up but since I was so far behind, I am trying to cut myself some slack. As Dad reminded me yesterday, "You didn't get behind in a week. It'll take more than a week to catch up."

Still no internet at home, plus the laptop doesn't work anymore anyway. Time to leave this internet connection now but thought I'd throw out a post real quick. Wanted to log into blogger to make a comment on BrunoBaby's blog, so since I was logged in -- here's a quick post.

Have contemplated composing entries in longhand at home and then typing them into a post when I can get to a computer. It's not that I don't want to blog, it's just getting the time. Lots has happened since my last newsy blog, plus I got a camera so there are photos to share! Need to catch you up. Later ya'll!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I miss you. I really do! We need to meet up and go eat. I eat, you eat, we eat together! Love you!!!!

8:01 PM  
Blogger Jayne said...

YOU MOVED????? WHERE????

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter