Monday, September 08, 2008

Cameras

Horror of horrors! My camera broke! I squeezed out a few last photos which still sit on the memory card. The camera did hold up well for me as rough as I was on it. It's got dents and stories to tell!

I'm shopping for a new one. I keep borrowing ... "Hey, have you got your camera?" (See Sept 3, 5 and 8 ... not my camera!)

It's been a long time that I haven't had a regular full-sized camera in my purse at all times. I'm shopping for a much smaller one this time. Will see what I end up with. But I don't think I can go very much longer without one!

2 Comments:

Blogger lattégirl said...

Cannot.Live.Without.Camera.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

The big story here right now is Hurricane Ike about to hit Texas.

Hope when you're reading this that everyone and everything is well.

9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter