Friday, June 06, 2008

Mosaic

Yellow Turtle (blog recently retired) emailed me about a meme on Apartment Carpet. This meme involves answering questions and then doing a Flickr search using these one word answers, then plugging them into a mosaic maker. Although mine didn't turn out quite as artistic looking as hers, it was kind of fun.

photo mosaic meme
A larger version HERE.

I guess since it is a meme, I should be tagging some folks so I tag everybody. Seriously, go to the Apartment Carpet link above and follow the instructions if you feel like having a little fun.



(For you troublemaker commenters out there, please don't waste your time commenting that this is the incorrect usage of the word meme. I am fully aware of the dictionary meaning. Quit trying to kill the gist of the story with your literatim ... listen to what I mean, not what I say!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Em said...

Ms. Judy, thank you for visiting my blog! It was fun to follow that back to your blog. Wow...your archive lets me know you are a pro at this blogging thing. And here you visit me at a low point in my blogging. I'm afraid I'm not posting as often as I would like.

This particular meme (and no, why would I bicker over a word? :> )looks like a fun thing to try, though.

3:31 PM  
Blogger Ms. Judy said...

Thanks for visiting! About bickering over a word - apparantly there are some who feel compelled to correct us mere mortals that we are incorrectly using the word meme, as in the comments I got from THIS post. Actually it was just one random comment, but I guess I just felt like making a preemptive statement just for the heck of it. Who knows. It was late.

7:55 AM  
Blogger HW said...

Thanks so much for your kind words over on my blog. I call it my "other" blog since I started it so recently.
I couldn't make this comment before finding the nasty comment about the meme. Wow! Some people want to take the fun out of everything.
I look forward to getting to know you through your posts; and thanks again for stopping by.

8:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter