Saturday, November 10, 2007

Senior Recital

A couple Saturdays ago, Michelle had her senior recital. I'm really glad I got to go. She's been working so hard on it for as long as I can remember. And she got a great surprise in that KimG was able to attend. Michelle was so surprised and pleased.


Michelle and Aaron.


KimG's favorite pose.

I enjoyed the entire recital but I especially liked these translated lines from the song, Rings ist der Wald, by Czech composer Antonin Dvorak.

Here in the wood so silent and still,
My fearful heart is sighing;
The wind that bears our smoke away
My mounting tears are drying.

Ah, blow other winds
To others bring comfort
He who in sorrow still can sing
Tearless meet tomorrow singing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful lyrics...meaningful too - for nearly anyone.

9:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter