Thursday, May 17, 2007

Updating May 6 Entry and Catching Up

If I'd just make some regular posts I wouldn't have to do all this updating right? Looks like May 6 was my last big update and I have a few photos to add for that post. Oh yeah, I mentioned in that post that Eienstein brought in a squirrel. Since then he's brought in a snake and frog. Sheese! Here are some photos for the May 6 post:

Traveled a lot -


The fountain in lobby of conference hotel.


Visitors from New Mexico -


Seated by the fireplace for breakfast. Fine dining at the cafe.


Like I said, it rained a lot.


Martha hosted a party -


Some of Martha's teacups.


Some 2007 Relay for Life photos -


Initial team.


Additional team.


Blake, Kasey, Kevin, Caroline walking past our campsite.


Monica and Andrew re-enacting an actual relay.


Rain moved us into the mall. Our campsite at end of the night.


Crazy, huh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a comment!

7:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter