Friday, February 18, 2005

My Long Weekend

Been a busy week at work. A week full of incidentals that kept me from completing several projects requiring concentration. So stayed at work until 11:30 last night so I could enjoy having a Friday off. This coming Monday will be sooo busy being a holiday that other people are lucky enough have off. I wouldn't be able to work on said projects until after Monday. Then there's no time to complete them before their deadlines. So, working late seemed like the thing to do.

I am looking forward to this long weekend which I will be spending with dear ol' Dad. We've got a couple of small projects at the old lakehouse all lined up. Nothing too strenuous and allowing plenty of time to just visit. I think his old neighbors miss him. They sure do turn up in a steady stream when he is there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter