Sunday, May 24, 2009

Blog Break

Sometimes it's just really hard to sit down and make a post. I want to but the urge often comes when I'm not at the computer. Or I can't get to it because I have so many other things to do.

I think I'm going to be pretty busy in the next few. There's lots coming up and work is plenty stressful.

So I think I'll take a formal blog break for a month or so. If something exciting happens that just has to be told, you bet I'll make a post. Or maybe if I just find myself with some time that just has to be filled. Otherwise ... see you in July sometime. Later!

2 Comments:

Blogger lattégirl said...

Be well, enjoy everything, and I'll see ya when I see ya!

2:40 PM  
Anonymous jennifer said...

Hope something exciting comes up soon. I check daily to hear about how/what you are up to. Love ya

5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter