Thursday, April 14, 2005

Long Run of Good Weather

We've had some beautiful (meaning low humidity) days lately. I see weather reports that it's about to come to an end this weekend.

Jamie surprised me by stopping by work today. We went and had "Super Nachos" at the food court. Yum! I made her buy my lunch. The lady at the register said I'd paid for plenty of Jamie's and was pleased that my daughter had come back to visit me. Ha Ha! Jamie seems to really be enjoying her job, and not missing the resturaunt business at all.

Judy has asked me to design a tri-fold brochure for her. She is a sponsor of a tradeshow and needs one for the tradeshow give-a-way bags. Cool, heh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Straight from the Depart of Redundancy Department

From todays account of the lurid and/or ludicrous Michael Jackson trial:

"Monitored by Jackson's ‘henchmen’
She said that all of her activities from Feb. 21 to March 10, 2003, were dictated by Jackson’s henchmen, who she said monitored her calls, stood outside her window or her hotel door, and would not let her leave their custody.


“All along this period, I’m trying to reach people to help me because it’s evolving into more and more escalation,” she said.

Or was it escalating into more evolution...?

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter