Monday, September 21, 2009

My Blogoversary Is In 41 Days

Just noticed that it's coming up on my fifth anniversary of blogging. Sheese, a lot has changed in those five years. One being the fact that I'm retiring in just a few days. I've heard you're busier after retiring than you ever were working a job. I hope there's some kind of sane balance there.

I would like to have time to blog more. I know I get some occasional readers, but to tell the truth, someone who really enjoys reading my blog is ME! I like to go back and read and look at pictures. I fell into the journal type of blogger. And that's fine with me.

On the way to work last week I saw a china berry tree that had leaves turning red. Tomorrow is the official last day of summer folks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter