Friday, January 16, 2009

Digging Through Old Photos

I just ran across this photo of Gene from Christmas 2003. A classic with his Christmas bow boutonniere on a pink bike with that stogie. That's Uncle Dammit!


Gene, Christmas 2003.

Thought I'd throw in this one of the kids because I love how it just looks fun! They're having so much fun on the new trampoline in their Christmas finery. Maybe I'll see if I can find some recent photos of these kids to compare 2003 to 2008. My how they've grown!


The kids, Christmas 2003.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really wish that I could have known Uncle Damnit!

The pic of the kids is sweet. They were all so tiny and sweet looikn!

8:28 AM  
Blogger Melinda said...

Gene looked like a funny guy. I can imagine the two of you as a couple.

10:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter