Monday, June 30, 2008

Sherry

Another day last week, Sherry surprised us with a visit. She worked for me as a student assistant about sixteen years ago. I'm glad that some of these student workers had a good enough experience in our office that they come back to visit.


Me, SWMRN, and Sherry.

And check this out. Yesterday, I ran into this woman who I worked for as a student worker during my college days. She said I looked different. Imagine that! HaHa.

She remembered me as a skinny nineteen year old with long straight hair parted in the middle. I told her I remembered that girl, too, and wished I had her figure and energy. She was sweet and said she'd often thought about me through those thirty years ... but I was always a skinny nineteen year old in her mind's eye.

Flashback -- Can you say Anorexia Nervosa?


Me before the freshman ten. Maybe seventeen years old?

1 Comments:

Blogger Melinda said...

Back then, everyone was a skinny 19 year old with long straight hair parted in the middle.

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter