Saturday, June 28, 2008

One Of Those Thursdays

The regular place across the street from work falsely advertised that they had crawfish which I thought was wierd since the season has wound down. But actually, they just hadn't taken down their Every Thursday sign yet. Since everyone had already made plans to go after work, we went to our other favorite place, also across the street, where it is quieter and the cheese burgers are the best in town. That'll probably be the last of the after-work-outings for a while unless Jesse comes to town. Coworkers sure do like crawfish. Well, other photos were taken that day but here's me looking quite goofy in this self-portrait.

1 Comments:

Blogger Susiewearsthepants said...

My favorite pictures of myself are the ones where I make goofy faces. I like them. It kinda says, "I don't care what you think, I'm having fun".

7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter