Saturday, June 28, 2008

May 24, 2008

On this beautiful Saturday, I headed over to Caroline's wedding in the same little town where my parents used to live.


Madora lived here. Dad did a lot of restoration work on this historic house when he lived there. He and mom also ran the museum in this little town.

So I got there in time to drive around and look at how things had changed in an historic place where things are supposed to stay the same. Seriously, there were improvements that looked good and will be beneficial to the tourist trade in the little town.

I took my picture in front of the old historic church where Gene & I got married exactly 16 years and one day before this very day.

Happy Would-Be Anniversary To Me.

Caroline's wedding was just a block over from the church in beautiful gardens. I got there in plenty of time to visit with Blake and Kasey before the nuptials.

Kasey, Blake, and me.

The wedding was great. It was so Caroline. Everything was so beautiful. Is there such a thing as relaxed formality? Their wedding had all the formal touches but everyone was so relaxed and enjoyed it all so much.

In addition to being present to witness the pairing of a great couple, it was great for me because I got to see folks I haven't seen in a while. I miss these guys!

KimG, Kevin, me, Caroline, Blake, Kasey.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you, Judy! I'm glad you had a good time; the whole point was to get married and then have a party. I'm happy it turned out the way we wanted!

2:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter