Sunday, February 03, 2008

Eienstein's Home

He finally showed up around 10pm. Complete with big cat fight yeowls out there in the dark. Guess he was telling some other cat(?) about it. He walked up the the house all jumpy and acting wierd. After he ate, he went and looked out the window for a while. Then went upstairs and rummaged around for a while. Now he's back to laying by the back door. He'd just love to go out there and what? Take on whatever is out there? Run from it? Who knows? I do know he'll have to wait until daylight to go outside. I hate when I call and call him after dark and he doesn't show for hours. But he is a big ol' cat that does a good job of taking care of himself I guess. At least I'll be able to sleep well knowing he's safe inside tonight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter