Thursday, June 09, 2005

Follow-up on May 5th Post, "I'm In Love"


Lillian @ 6 wks with Anne
I was tickled to get a new photo of Lillian the other day from proud grandmother, JoanE. I sure hope I get a chance to go and visit them this summer. I can't tell you how wonderful it was to get to meet Lillian, but best of all to visit with Anne. I've known her since she was in diapers herself!


She has grown into such a wonderful young woman. Of course, I knew she would! I loved the time I got to spend with her that afternoon in May. In that brief visit I could see what a compassionate, thoughtful, and obviously well educated adult she has become. And she's so funny! Still cracks me up! And what a mom -- she and Walker are doing a great job. I know JoanE is proud of all three of them.

Lillian at 10 wks

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter