Thursday, November 25, 2004

Thanksgiving 2004



Feb04portrait



Today has felt like a Sunday all day. Dad is spending Thanksgiving with Geneva's family. I'm glad they are still including him and loving him. It's our first Thanksgiving without her. I miss her, too. Martha is at the Clark's get together. So Gene and I spent the day with his local family.

We picked up Mary and Celeste and treated them to Thanksgiving Buffet at The Hot Biscuit in Cleveland. When there's just a handful of people, it just can't be beat. Everything you could want at a Thanksgiving meal (except Mary's divine hollandaise sauce), no preparation, no cleanup. It fits my current idea of hosting the holiday meal to a "T". On the way home we called Kim in Virginia and all talked to her and discussed Christmas plans. When we dropped them off, Gene spent some time visiting with Celeste and Mary gave me a tour of her plants. A nice visit.

Gene and I spent a quiet evening watching movies. Tonight's selections: Saved with Macaulay Culkin, Jena Malone, and Mandy Moore as Hilary Faye
and Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Both recommended.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

free hit counter